Senior Oversight and Reporting Compliance Consultant 80-100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As a Senior Oversight and Reporting Compliance Consultant
your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Professional education (University level) preferably in Economics, Business Administration, Law or Risk Management
- Information Technology (IT) – data analytics, data base management. Excellent MS Excel skills including VBA and advanced experience in MS Access are a must
- Management experience and first hand assurance know-how are a plus
- In-depth practical knowledge of Insurance business model and operations, Insurance products and Insurance regulations and regulatory developments
- Strong knowledge of Zurich’s business set-up, Zurich’s global operating model and operations
- Advanced skills and experience in pro-active problem solving, issue identification, impact assessment and option development (conceptualization) as well as recommendation development
- Project portfolio management and change management skills
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication (incl. presentations skills)
- Superior skills in service delivery
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent command of English is required. German and any additional language would be an asset.
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25