Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 6 months Start date: August 2018, or by arrangement Workplace: Zürich Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Banking, Finance or Economics
- Solid, fact-based, analytical skills supporting you in assessing business issues
- Do you have demonstrable skills on working efficiently and in structured ways with high focus on both details and on the overall picture?
- Do you have a demonstrable interest in tackling management challenges (from issues assessment to solutions identification and final decision making)?
- Are you interested in international Financial Services Industry with specific focus in Private Banking?
- Do you have a communicative working style, flexibility in executing heterogeneous tasks and a truly will to help?
- Strong English communication skills (both oral and written)
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeInternship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Referenznummer: 14268Claudio RizzoCampus Recruitment Teamcampusrecruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org/careers Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.Please apply via our Career Portal.