Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date: 1 August 2018 or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in finance or economics
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a high level of focus on service and team results, with a self-motivated and can-do attitude
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you show solid attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to perform analytical work
- You have a good understanding of and motivation for corporate credit, corporate investment.
- You are a self-starter and independent thinker, you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges: you are results oriented and like to make things happen
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility, reliability and very good interpersonal skills
- Are you interested in working at Credit Suisse long term?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good a working knowledge of other languages (e.g. German, Russian, Chinese)?
We offer:Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional developmentRotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bankOpportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the IWM, Real Assets Lending department after completing the Career Start program
Referenznummer: 14177Nathalie SuisaCampus Recruitment Teamcampusrecruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org/careers Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Please apply via our Career Portal.