Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us in the Swiss Universal Bank IT and Operations department which services the banks Swiss based business, processes include Payments, Tax Processing, Loans, Client Front Support as well as Post Trade Support. Let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date: TBC Workplace: Uetlihof, Zürich, travel to other Zurich locations possible Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university (preferably in business, economics, information technology or science related field)
- Does the quality of your work meet high standards and have you an eye for detail?
- Do you have an inquisitive nature that questions and challenges the status quo and a can do attitude?
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team and department success
- Do you have strong analytical and problem solving skills?
- Do you show a demonstrated ability to understand complex processes and situations?
- Do you have a strong ability to cope with pressure and is a high flexibility what you can contribute?
- Fluency in English and (German would be an asset)
We offer:Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional developmentRotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bankOpportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Swiss Universal Bank Operations department after completing the Career Start program.
Ms C. Kündig (HLOD 41) would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via career-portal!