Group Own Insurance Specialist 80-100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As a Group Own Insurance Specialist
your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in underwriting, brokerage, similar role in a corporation, and/or reinsurance
- Knowledge of Directors & Officers Liability, Property, General Liability, Professional Indemnity, Crime Fiduciary and Cyber Risk insurance coverage will be highly desirable
- Strong analytical, communications and stakeholder management skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25