Software Engineer - Focus Front-End
The department «Regulatory Services» is developing and operating the new innovative platform «Regulatory Hub» that is used to transfer regulatory information bidirectional. For that the most modern technologies in back-end and front-end are applied with the use of agile principles.
We are a flexible and dynamic team that is taking over responsibility. In order to achieve the requirements each team member is asked to act self-driven and is multidisciplinary.
- Higher education in information technology (university degree or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar function/role
- Solid knowledge of agile software engineering practices and principles; in the area of CI/CD highly desired
- Knowledge of tools/frameworks throughout the development life cycle such as GIT, Jenkins, Docker, JIRA
- Very good knowledge in React, NodeJS incl. REST; good knowledge in Java 8 and Spring
- Distinct analytical and conceptual thinking, good problem-solving skills and decision-abilities
- Initiative and result-driven attitude with high sense for quality
- Communicative, team-oriented and resilient personality
- Very good command of German and English language (written + oral)
If you have any questions, please call Janine Barrios +41 58 399 8491.
+41 58 399 8491
+41 58 399 8660