Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 6 months Start date: 01.08.2018, or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Business Administration
- Are you a ambitious and determined person with a high level of focus on service?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- Strong customer oriented approach
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and structured working attitude
- Analytical skills, capable of assimilating and interpreting information quickly as well as dealing with several tasks and information at the same time
- You speak fluent German and English, any additional language would be an asset
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeInternship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Frau C. Bosshard (HLOD 44) freut sich über Ihre Bewerbung. Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Karriere-Portal.