Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Passenger Experience Designer (80-100%, limited contract)
We are on an exciting journey to firmly establish design as a strategic initiative within the Lufthansa Group and to create future products, services and experiences that are entirely human-centric, design-driven and deliver meaningful impact for our guests.
To further grow our team of strategists, designers, innovation experts and curious minds, we are looking for two Passenger Experience Designers in Zurich within the division of “Passenger Experience Design”. One position is posted with a focus in “pre- and post-flight”, the other position with a focus in “on plane” touchpoints.
As the Lufthansa Group Experience Design Team, that is established at all 3 hubs: Frankfurt, Vienna and Zurich, we are connected by our shared passion for designing meaningful solutions that transform the future passenger experience. We accomplish this goal by taking on complex challenges, big tasks, and try new things that have never been done before. All this is to achieve our New Premium positioning. As a Passenger Experience Designer you are part of the team that fosters the development of innovative products/services/experiences and you are actively involved in improving the customer added value along their journey.
We love unique characters and care more about personalities than about straight-forward CV’s. The best talent for this role is someone who is curious, explorative and able to transform innovative ideas to real products and services that can be experienced by our customers.
- Successfully accomplished Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in management, innovation management, product- or service design or comparable studies
- At least 3 years of professional work experience in product or customer-near functions
- Experience in leading interdisciplinary teams
- Profound knowledge in design thinking, prototyping and project management is an advantage
- Experience in agile working methods and agency experience as an advantage
- An outgoing, results-oriented and motivated personality
- Profound Analytical and negotiation skills
- Communicative, motivated and motivating personality with the ability to think outside the box
- Fluent in German, business-level English required, every additional language is an advantage
- Flexible in regards to duty trips (most within Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
Cadre, limited until December 31, 2020
Passenger Experience Design
The Lufthansa Group Experience Design Team is established at all 3 hubs: Frankfurt, Vienna and Zurich. We are flexible about the location of the workplace. Please apply online via Austrian Airlines job platform, if you are interested in working in Vienna.
June 28, 2018
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Passenger Journey Architecture
Ms. Pia Hochgerner, Ms. Victoria-Luise Schuster, Mr. Bodo Hechelmann
Ms. Magdalena Aigner
Tel.: +41 44 564 44 22