Senior Information Security Officer
SIX Payment Services offers merchants and international financial institutions secure and stable solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payment transactions.
The Risk and Information Security team is responsible for the independent oversight of all risk and information security aspects within the Business Unit. The team is responsible to establish an appropriate governance and methodologies to support and challenge the first line of defense in identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring and reporting their risks.
- Bachelor's or higher education degree, ideally in computer science with further training on security management; Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CISM, etc.
- Proven information security management track record with at least 3-6 years working experience in the field
- In-depth know-how in the fields of IT risk and information security
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Strong background in information security management methodologies
- Fluent German and English language skills, other languages would be a plus
- Payment cards industry experience would be an advantage
If you have any questions, please call Anner Adrian +41 58 399 35 12.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 35 12
+41 58 399 8660