Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Intern Operations Research & ATM
The Operations Research and Air Traffic Management department is responsible for the optimization of flight operations regarding costs, efficiency, ecological impact and punctuality. As Intern Operations Research & Air Traffic Management you will be part of a small team and support it in various projects and tasks.
- Bachelor's degree is a must, Master's student in Aviation is of advantage
- Good German and English; written and spoken
- Knowledge of flight operations and processes of advantage
- Good skills in MS Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access)
- Sound knowledge in database and programming language (Java, VB)
- Self-dependence with very proactive attitude and creativity
- Analytical approach
- Team player
September 01, 2018 or upon agreement
CHF 2000.- per month
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Operations Research and Air Traffic Management
Mr. Eric Nantier
Ms. Dominique Dieck
Tel: +41 44 564 44 22