Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date: September 2018, or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Uetlihof Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
- You are a efficient and structured person with a high level of focus on service
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You are enthusiastic about the financial sector and you see yourself in program/project management or controlling in the long term?
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Do you have well-developed conceptual and analytical abilities?
- Do you have the affinity for complex interdependencies?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English
Referenznummer: 14089Janine HochstrasserCampus Recruitment Teamcampusrecruitment.email@example.com/careers Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Please apply via our Career Portal.
We offer:Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional developmentRotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bankOpportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) COO after completing the Career Start program
Ms R. Ratnayake (HLOD 32) would be delighted to receive your application.Please apply via our career portal.