Software Engineer – Security
SIX Payment Services offers traders and international financial institutions secure and stable solutions along the entire value chain of cashless payment transactions.
You are working in an agile environment and your team is making sure that the transactions of non-cash payments in Switzerland and Austria are running smoothly.
- Level of education: advanced technical college or university
- On-the-job experience involving IT security, cryptography and software development (> 3 years)
- Programming skills: Java (Java EE / Spring), C# (ASP.NET), Ruby
- Experience with web technologies is a plus
- IDE & tools: IntelliJ/Eclipse, Visual Studio, Maven, Jenkins
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
- Distinctive character traits: analytic, reliable, resilient, communicative
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Payment Card Industry standards (EMV, PCI DSS/PTS and related NIST, ISO standards)
- You are ready to work part time in Biel
If you have any questions, please call Judith Gubser +41 58 399 24 79.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 24 79
+41 58 399 8660