This role is part of the Product Management & Development department within SIX Securities & Exchanges and reports directly to the Head Trading & Clearing Product Management of the requisite area. You manage clearing & trade repository products with interface to others such as Sales and Relationship Managers, Domestic and International Custody, Collateral Management as well as the Clearing business.
- A Bachelor's degree (ideally in finance or business administration); Master degree is an advantage
- 4 to 6 years of working experience in a product management or likewise role within the financial industry in an international environment
- Work experience in the area of clearing and settlement is important and in establishing best practices in the post-trade would be an advantage
- Network in the domestic or international clearing market, accompanied by ability and recognition to credibly engage and influence senior decision makers
- Structured and thorough approach to solve issues and address requirements in a solution oriented way as well as technical affinity
- High level of customer orientation and interpersonal skills to find innovative solutions
- Proactive, self-motivated, innovative, flexible and able to bear up under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and German
If you have any questions, please call Sibylle Ischer +41 58 399 24 24.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 24 24
+41 58 399 8660