Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation Start date: June1st, 2018, or by arrangement Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferably in Banking & Finance or Business administration. Work experience from internships in Investment Banking, Management Consulting or Private Banking for Ultra-High-Net-Worth-Client (UHNW) is a plus
- Are you a ambitious and dynamic person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like challenging tasks and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Are you enthusiastic about working with Key Clients on banking and finance topics and can you see yourself in Solution Partners in the long term?
- Do you show passion for a high degree of accuracy and detail orientation?
- Do you show a high degree of flexibility and ability to work under pressure?
- Are you a winning personality with excellent interpersonal and communication skills?
- Are you willing and able to take on responsibility and apply independent judgement?
- Do you have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)?
- Are you fluent in German and English (written and verbal)? Fluency in any other language is a plus
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, specific trainings in the area of Investment Banking and UHNWI Private Banking as a basis for further career progressionRotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bankOpportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Strategic Advisory Group department after completing the Career Start program