SIX operates the infrastructure of the Swiss financial
center and is constantly making improvements. The systems are built to cope with massive workloads and are stable, secure and reliable.
As part of an Agile team, you will be a trusted and empowered colleague who delivers high quality and customer-centric software. You will design and implement the test automation for the product that contributes significantly to the revenue of the SIX Financial Information business unit. You will work within a multidisciplinary environment where passion, trust and innovation are highly valued. Our team develops a new strategic and innovative product which will process and deliver financial information
to prestigious clients around the world.
- Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, in which Software development found place
- ISTQB Certified Tester (Advanced Level Test Manager or Technical Test Analyst)
- Profound knowledge in quality management / test engineering and the corresponding methods and tools
- Basic comprehension of the financial instruments and their related data
- DevOps competences are beneficial (eg: Scripting, Jenkins, Docker, SaltStack, OpenShift, Git)
- Interested and experienced in programming/test automation in Java
- Ability to prioritize your work and anticipate solutions
- Fluent in German and English (French is as plus)
If you have any questions, please call Arzu Güzelgün +41 58 399 48 41.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 48 41
+41 58 399 8660