Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As an Audit Manager
your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- At least 5 years’ experience of financial services and/or insurance, preferably with life insurance knowledge
- General Audit skills are required
- Expertise in Data Analytics would be beneficial
- Experience within complex organizations
- Working towards relevant professional qualification
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Knowledge of industry audit practices, plans and trends
- Understanding of industry, key markets, participants, innovation drivers, business issues, standards and guidelines, regulatory environment and developments
- Knowledge of the company, its strategic objectives, key products and services, governance, policies and procedures as well as the Zurich Risk Policy
- Strong German and English language skills
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25