Senior Business Auditor 80 - 100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As a Senior Business Auditor
your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Relevant university degree and professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA) and/or candidate is working towards relevant professional qualification
- Job holder should have at least 5+ years’ experience preferable a financial auditor background in financial services and/or insurance with life/non-life insurance knowledge, preferably good Life insurance knowledge
- Good project management, analytical, problem solving and communications skills, expertise in insurance would be a strong asset – preferable in an internal audit and/or external audit environment
- Experience within complex organizations
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Understanding of industry, key markets, participants, innovation drivers, business issues, standards and guidelines, regulatory environment and developments
- Strong English and German language skills, other languages also beneficial
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25