Senior Business Auditor 80 - 100%
Zurich is a strong brand - more than 1.4 million Swiss customers place their trust in our products and services. Our 53,000 employees worldwide form the basis of our success, helping our customers in 210 countries and territories to understand and protect themselves from risk. In order to deliver our services, we offer our employees flexible working models and interesting opportunities for further training & development. As a Zurich employee you benefit from a multitude of advantages as well as a strong culture, characterized by acceptance, diversity and team spirit.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
As a Senior Business Auditor
your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Relevant university degree and professional qualifications (e.g. CPA, CIA) and/or candidate is working towards relevant professional qualification
- At least 3+ years’ experience as an auditor within life insurance
- Good project management, analytical, problem solving and communications skills in an internal audit and/or external audit environment
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Experience with Data Analytics as part of the audit work is preferred
- Understanding of industry, key markets, participants, innovation drivers, business issues, standards and guidelines, regulatory environment and developments
- Experience within complex organizations
- Strong German (written and spoken) as well as fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
+41 (0)44 625 25 25