As Customer Support Agent, you are responsible for effective and efficient resolution of client inquiries and complaints. This also includes collaboration with internal groups to provide for seamless continuation of day-to-day operations.
- Economic education / apprenticeship (KV) or similar education
- Minimum three to five years of work experience with an international company in a technical area, ideally in a customer facing role
- Knowledge of financial markets and a strong flair for technical / IT-related solutions
- Ability to work with demanding customers in a dynamic international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills (multi-tasking in a pressure environment, ability to work independently as well as in a team)
- Fluency in both English and German (written and spoken). French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Isabelle Atsiz +41 58 399 21 13.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 21 13
+41 58 399 8660