Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Corporate Tax Expert (80 - 100%)
As the tax expert for SWISS, you will be a valuable part of our Treasury & Taxation team. You will ensure compliance with all tax obligations for SWISS International Air Lines Ltd. worldwide including branch offices (annual revenue of around 5bn CHF). As well you will be dealing with Swiss tax matters of other Lufthansa Group companies doing business in Switzerland. This challenging position is a managerial expert function and reports to the Head of Treasury & Taxation SWISS. The position is based at our headquarters in Zurich, however you will have the opportunity for occasional duty travel to other LH Group companies.
Type of contract:
- University degree, degree from a University of Applied Sciences or equivalent
- Swiss Tax Expert (eidg. dipl. Steuerexperte)
- In depth professional experience in taxation (min. 5 years). Either as a consultant or in a corporate tax function for a company/corporation operating internationally
- Highly reliable, efficient and solution driven personality with distinct analytical skills
- Hands-on personality, accepting ownership and accountability
- Team player with intercultural awareness and good communication skills
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Readiness and openness to work in a fast changing environment
- Advanced MS Office skills, SAP skills are an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
2 April, 2018
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Treasury & Taxation
Ms. Andrea Heinen
Ms. Christina Trelle
Tel.: +41 44 564 44 22