In this role you ensure that market and credit risks are adequately managed, monitored and controlled for the risk taking activities of SIX x-clear Ltd, the Swiss Central Counter Party (CCP). You monitor and escalate key matters of risk as well as get in contact with bank customers and other CCPs to reduce, mitigate or eliminate risk with reference to day-to-day risk management.
- Degree in economics or related discipline
- At least 3 years of work experience, preferably in an international environment
- Knowledge of the securities markets, post-trade processing and clearing as well as settlement infrastructure is a strong advantage
- Strong process mapping, data collection and analytical skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with a highly developed customer service orientation
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of internal staff and external contacts
- Very independent working style and ability to set priorities
- Very good command of English and German
If you have any questions, please call Sibylle Ischer +41 58 399 24 24.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 24 24
+41 58 399 8660