Working Student in PMO (6 months)
To strengthen our team in the Project Management Office we are looking for a working student for 6 months (starting in February 2018). You have successfully completed at least 6 to 8 semesters in the university and want to apply what you have learnt in practice. You are enthusiastic about matters of project management, and are prepared to take responsibility in projects. In this position, you will get the opportunity to support our project management directly and to gain an insight into topics of project management.
- International management, business administration, business informatics or related studies
- Pro-active, self-motivated and self-learned
- Practical experience in internships
- Good conceptual and analytical skills
- Experience with Excel, Outlook, Power Point and Share Point
- Fluent in both English and German, French would be an asset
If you have any questions, please call Janine Barrios +41 58 399 8491.
We only accept online direct applications.
+41 58 399 8491
+41 58 399 8660