Damit Ihr Unternehmen die maximale Leistung erzielen kann, ist es notwendig, Personal- und Unternehmensstrategie aufeinander abzustimmen. Wir bieten Ihnen die gesamte Bandbreite der Lösungen an und schneiden diese auf Ihre Bedürfnisse zu.
Quality Key Account Manager Automotive (m/f)
Our client is a leading supplier of sealing solutions to global market segments, such as Automotive, Civil Engineering, Healthcare and Consumer Goods. The company's success is built on leading material, engineering and process know-how and the worldwide presence with own production locations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Math, Science, Business, Engineering or another science-based discipline
- Minimum of 3 years international experience in automotive industry
- Internal auditor certification according IATF16949 or ISO9001 is a plus
- Preferably basic knowledge in elastomers
- Experience in project management in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional English and German language skills (oral and written)
- Highly-organised, yet flexible, with a positive attitude towards travel propensity
- Willingness to travel (30-40%)
This challenging position offers both responsibility and the opportunity to shape the future for this world-leading organisation. You will be able to apply and improve your know-how, experience and skills. Moreover, you will get the opportunity to present and implement innovative ideas in an international, future-oriented work environment to make a significant personal contribution to the company's development.
We thank you for sending your application in English to www.mercuriurval.ch
, Reference: CH-02803. For further information please call: +41 44 396 11 11. Mercuri Urval has offices in Zurich, Nyon, Berne and Lucerne as well as more than 70 branches worldwide.