Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 11 weeks Start date: July 1, 2018 Workplace: Uetlihof, Zurich Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in a business-related academic degree program, plan to start working in the next 12 months after the Summer Internship
- Are you a dynamic and open-minded person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you have excellent conceptual and strong communication skills combined with the flexibility to work on a broad range of topics in a fast-paced environment?
- Are you passionate about innovating the status-quo and delivering solutions and can you see yourself in a role at the heart of the products value chain in the long term?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a professional command of English?
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeSummer Internship events: Chance to get to know other summer interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
Ms B. Böckli (HLOD 25) would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.