Length: 11 weeks Start date: July 1, 2018 Workplace: Zurich Academic qualification: Advanced stages of a master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
- Are you a communicative and analytical person with a high level of autonomy?
- Can the quality of your work meet high standards and do you take last-minute schedule changes in stride?
- Do you like a generalist role and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to go the extra mile?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual skills and a can-do attitude?
- Are you comfortable interacting with senior management ?
- Do you speak fluent English and do you have a good working knowledge of German?
- Are you familiar with the MS Office programs (Word, Power Point, Excel)
Campus Recruiting Team
+41 44 333 13 27
email@example.com/careersApply online now! Applications from female graduates are particularly welcome.
We offer:International working environment: Work in a large Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeSummer internship events: Opportunity to get to know other interns at various events, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a networkFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Frau J. Herter (HLOD 41) freut sich über Ihre Bewerbung: Tel. +41 44 333 87 63 Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Karriereportal.