Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length: 6 months Start date: By arrangement Workplace: Zürich Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in economics/econometrics/statistics and/or computer science.
- Are you enthusiastic about data analytics as well as technology, you have knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally R, Python, C# or Java)?
- Do you enjoy solving your own problems through programming?
- Are you a driven and proactive personality who can prioritize, design and implement sustainable technology solutions in a fast-paced business environment?
- Do you have analytical skills and the ability to learn about new business domains quickly?
- You speak fluent English, German is an advantage
Campus Recruitment Team
email@example.com/careersCredit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
We offer:International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversityShadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledgeInternship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various eventsFull-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
Herr M. Odermatt (HLOD 121) freut sich über Ihre Bewerbung: Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Karriere-Portal.