Creating the future together
Mitgestalten, verändern, Herausforderungen annehmen – SWISS sucht Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter, die in der dynamischen Luftfahrtbranche ihre Individualität in multikulturellen Teams einbringen wollen. Die den partnerschaftlichen, offenen, kritisch-konstruktiven Dialog pflegen. Und mit Kraft und Energie die gemeinsamen Ziele erreichen. Willkommen bei SWISS.
Licensed Aircraft Engineer B1, B2 or B1/B2 (permanent night shift, 5/5)
The Aircraft Engineer performs maintenance on aircraft according to the privileges stated on his authorization and the limits given by EASA Part 66 and EASA Part 145. He/she ensures that all planned, scheduled and unscheduled work is performed in accordance with approved data and makes sure that all non-achieved work is communicated to his/her superior in due time. He/she will be working in a highly dynamic environment, which offers a lot of opportunities to excel in a team of motivated specialists.
- EASA Part 66 B1, B2 or B1/B2 license (incl. type rating) on one of the following aircraft types: Airbus A320, A330, A340, B777 or C Series
- EASA Part 145 Qualification & Experience confirmation
- Work experience in line maintenance and or base maintenance
- Willingness for short temporary assignments worldwide
- Decision taking skills even under time pressure
- Communication skills within a multi-cultural team
- Team player with ambition to take the lead
- Fluent language skills in English and German
- Willingness to work shifts (permanent night shift)
Technics - Hangar Maintenance, TMH
Zurich KlotenStarting date:
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel:
Truly SWISS .... where people matter.
Mr. Daniel Heimo
Ms. Jeannette Suter
Tel.: +41 44 564 44 22