- You have several years of experience as a project consultant (product/service/organizational design, open innovation, innovation consulting, user research, and possibly also graphic/interactive design).
- You have a deep understanding in innovation methodologies (e.g. design thinking) and have already used it to develop individual business solutions. You are also familiar with other agile innovation methods and with sprint design.
- You like tweaking designs and love facilitating group work for co-innovation.
- You are organized, creative and empathetic and are always eager to learn and try out new approaches .
- Your interest in trends in digitization (new business models, product innovations, digital services, etc.) is obvious .
- You deal with clients confidently, communicate well, and are comfortable interacting with highly experienced clients and co-workers. You also like speaking to groups and enjoy telling stories.
- You like working in a highly agile and dynamic environment, taking ownership and are willing to travel.
- You speak and write German and English fluently.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of society. We do not discriminate on the grounds of religion, origin, disability, age, nationality, marital status, partnership status, sexual orientation, gender, or any other basis protected by law.