- university degree or advanced business degree
- a minimum of five years of experience in life reinsurance in a similar position, with portfolio responsibility
- good knowledge of the UK or North American or Asian market
- team player, excellent communication skills, flair to conduct negotiations, willing to go the extra mile
- fluency in English a must, additional languages (German, French, Spanish) an asset
You will take on responsibility from the outset and, with considerable room to manoeuvre, have the opportunity to grow continuously with each new challenge. You will also be able at any time to improve and expand your personal and professional skills. We promote active exchange among employees with varying cognitive and experiential backgrounds.
Introducing Swiss Life Gruppe
We have been supporting people to face a longer life with self-determination and confidence for over 160 years.
At Swiss Life, we advise and accompany people throughout their life – with comprehensive life, pensions and financial solutions for private and corporate customers. And with 7500 employees, 4500 certified financial advisors and a large network of brokers and partners.
Find out more about Swiss Life Group