Senior Risk Reporting Expert
As the Senior Risk Reporting Expert,
your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Master degree in business management, finance, law or equivalent - focus on risk and capital management as an advantage -
- At least 5 years of experience in insurance industry, or other financial industries combined with excellent industry knowledge and expertise of risk management.
- A solid understanding of insurers’ risk and capital steering tools, the ability to interpret results of risk analytical tools, and the ability to condense complex information to bridge the gap between the analytical assessment of the Company’s risk profile and the operational risk management implications.
- Ambition and drive to deliver high quality output and have a structured way of working.
- An excellent analytical background and outstanding skills to conceptualize and explain complex risk information.
- Strong communication skills and a solid understanding of the overall Solvency II framework, its requirements and process.
- Strong ability to motivate people and excellent diplomatic skills.
- Proficiency in English; other languages are an advantage.
Zurich Insurance Group Ltd P.O. Box 8022 Zurich SWITZERLAND +41 (0)44 625 25 25